Positions KMA is Actively Recruiting
KMA is an ever growing company. At any given time, KMA may need to fill a position on a current contract. As such, please see the list of available positions and their locations below. If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Network Engineering-Fort Bragg, NC
KMA has an ongoing recruitment for positions with the below requirements supporting the United States Army Reserve Command. At any given time we may be recruiting for a position with these requirements. If you meet the specifications below, feel free to submit your resume. KMA Business Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business is employing this position for a prime contractor.
• CCNA, Sec+, or IAT II level certified
• Understanding utilization of Cybersecurity controls, DISA STIGs, and Army BBPs
• DOD Secret Security Clearance is REQUIRED
• Specialized experience with Cybersecurity tolls (e.g. firewalls, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, routers, switches, auditing correlation tools, encryption devices/tools, network access control)
NETWORK ENGINEER-Ashburn, VA
$75-85k per year,
10 PTO Days
7 Paid Holidays
This position is responsible for Tier II monitoring and initial triage in a WAN/LAN network environment that typically links to numerous computer platforms, operating systems and network topologies. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for customer support of complex and diverse systems in a 7 X 24 environment.
Engineer will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Proactive Monitoring of the network and security management tools to identify network anomalies and faults within the USARC network
• Responding and perform Tier I and Tier II triage of the network and security alarms utilizing the available network tools and systems
• Create customer trouble tickets on outages identified via network management systems and tools
• Test and isolate physical level circuit issues using customer tools
• Telco Local Loop and customer in-house wiring
• Test and repair hardware issues in the customer WAN/LAN environment
• Coordinate multiple vendor dispatches for repair at customer premise
• Provide customer status of ongoing issues; communicate via phone/email/ticket notes with customer POCs
• Understanding of ITIL terminology – ITIL Certification preferred
• Experience with VoIP – Cisco Call Manager and Call Manager Express required
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for customer support of complex and diverse systems in a 7 X 24 environment. The successful candidate will work to ensure network and network management environment is reliable to meet predefined service levels. The candidate will perform testing and diagnostic procedures on various vendor equipment and circuit testing according to published standards and will assemble and/or tests transmission equipment and monitor housekeeping alarms per specifications. The candidate must have previous experience, possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Experience with the following tools:
• Trouble Ticket systems / Network Monitoring
• Computer Associates (CA) Service Desk
• CA Spectrum
Work with LECs on loop acceptance. Test and troubleshoot supported products, perform customer facing hot cuts. Handle calls from internal/external customers in an ACD environment. The candidate must pass multiple drug tests in addition pass a security clearance and background investigations. The ideal candidate should also demonstrate, as it would apply to network transport and multiplexing, a general working / in-depth knowledge of Cisco equipment. The candidate must possess a minimum of 5-7 years experience.
• 3 to 7 years WAN/LAN Networking experience or Network Security preferably in a network operations management center
• Must have valid and current DoD SECRET security clearance
• Must be flexible to work in a 7 X 24 environment across all shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Experience with Cisco routers and switches is required
• DOD 8570.01 Compliance required
• CCNA/CCENT certification
• Security+ Certification required
• Technical Certifications required